Permanent Shade Structures for Independent Living, Senior Living & Memory Care Facilities
Jump to Photos
Safe, Comfortable and Long Lasting Pergolas
Providing enriching opportunities for outdoor spaces is crucial for modern senior living facilities. Yet, spaces also need to provide protection from the sun as well as be aesthetically pleasing to the surrounding space. Heartland Pergolas makes that possible with our customizable, commercial grade pergola kits.
So what makes a Heartland Pergola the right fit for your facility:
This memory care facility pergola is located central to the walking paths available in the courtyard. Residents can rest with protection from the overhead sun, or sit and enjoy the company of friends under the defined gathering space.
- S H A D E - during the heat of the day, our pergolas can provide shade to help cut down on the temperatures below the pergola as well as keep sensitive skin safe from harmful UV rays. Our different levels of shade protection give you the choice for your space.
- S A F E - Our pergolas are engineered approved. They are made with commercial grade vinyl with aluminum inserts for superior strength.
- C U S T O M I Z A B L E - All pergola kits can be ordered for custom builds, but standard pergola kits are trimmable on-site for a precise fit in your location. Easily adaptable for accessories like fans, lighting, shades, etc.
- I N S T A L L A T I O N - or should we say EASE of installation! Typical pergola will take 1-2 days to install and can be completed by on-site maintence crew or hired contractor.
- D E S I G N - classic and timeless. Our traditional pergola style is our most popular option for sizing and design appeal, fitting for a wide array of outdoor aesthetics. Customize your cap ends to take your pergola from traditional, to contemporary to modern.
- L O W M A I N T E N A N C E - our structures are easy to care for. The premium vinyl color is solid all the way through, not just on the surface. A quick powerwash once or twice a year if it gets dirty is typically all that is needed for these structures. Letting your mainenance crew focus on better things around your facility.
PLAN. DESIGN. BUILD.
Let our team help you with all of the details. Whether you need a standard pergola or custom options, our staff, located here in the Midwest, is dedicated to creating the right pergola for your space.
All of our pergolas come with a CAD drawing and engineer stamp of approval.
Our pergola kits arrive to your job site in about 3 weeks from the order date! We have one of the fastest turn around times in the industry. They arrive palletized via LTL, can be forklifted off the truck if you have your own fork truck or quickly un-packed by hand from the pallet and moved to your build site. The aluminum and vinyl pieces are all lightweight individually making moving and installing the components easy for one to two individuals.
Senior Living & Memory Care Pergola Designs and Photos
Click on any photo to expand to full size